What is Unity?
- WE BELIEVE that the spirit of God lives within.
- WE BELIEVE that God is good and everywhere present.
- WE BELIEVE our thinking can create uplifting spiritual awakening.
- WE BELIEVE that prayer and meditation brings us closer to God.
- WE BELIEVE that spiritual principles are lived, not just known.
- We strive to live with God at the center of our consciousness.
Unity believes, teaches, and practices spiritual mind healing through prayer, knowing that we are made whole according to our faith; that a human being is as he/she thinks and believes; that God is the one First Cause; and that the law of cause and effect is constantly at work in and through us.
Unity is a religion, philosophy, psychology, and science, dedicated to the development and understanding of the whole person–Spirit, soul, and body. Unity is a center of spiritual instruction, worship, and expression, helping us to discover and reveal the true Self. It is the joyous spiritual expression of new thought for everyone regardless of age or station in life.