Your privacy is important to Unity in the Grove, Inc.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Unity in the Grove, Inc. collects, and the ways in which it uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Unity in the Grove, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to Unity in the Grove, Inc..
Using personal information
Unity in the Grove, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website to personalize it for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Offer you products that you may purchase
- Supply you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you and send you marketing communications
Where Unity in the Grove, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Unity in the Grove, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Unity in the Grove, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Unity in the Grove, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Unity in the Grove, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.